WELCOME PROSPECTIVE TIVOLI LAKES RESIDENTS!
Tivoli Lakes Community Brochures, click links on the right
For more information on living at Tivoli Lakes,
Before proceeding with your Home Purchase or Lease Application, you must read and follow the steps listed below. After you have read all the information and followed all the steps, if you still have questions, please email the property manager at: email@example.com
Tivoli Lakes of Palm Beach County Homeowner's Association is a 55+ community, and no one under the age of 18 is allowed to be a permanent resident in our community.
- Contact the listing agent or current homeowner for the most up-to-date copy of our Governing Documents and regulations.
- We do not allow Open Houses or "FOR SALE" signs in our community.
NEW RESIDENTS / REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
*clickable links by the numbers*
- Estoppel Request - An estoppel is required to process all purchase applications.
- Capital Contribution - You will be required to pay a Capital Contribution in the amount of one full quarter of maintenance fees must be paid before moving in.
- Gatehouse Information - fill out the Gatehouse information and submit it with a 5-digit code (the code is not guaranteed). This form will be submitted to the Tivoli Lakes office.
- Directory Form - fill out the Directory Form for New Homeowners. This form will be submitted to the Tivoli Lakes office.
NEW TENANT (LEASING APPLICATION)
A homeowner shall rent no portion of a home other than an entire home. No home or part thereof shall be sub-let to others.
No owner shall lease or rent their home more than twice per year nor for less than six (6) months at a time. At least one of the tenants living on the property must be 55 years of age or older. No residents under 18 years of age are permitted to be permanent residents in the community.